MRI Software Financial Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MRI Software

1.5

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Don’t bother unless you want to waste 4 weeks of your time. You take an assessment and then you do a phone interview. From that phone interview with corporate they then decide to bring you in for an in person interview in the Atlanta office. In the meantime, you’re sending follow up emails because they’re not getting back to you in the time they specified. The in person interviews aren’t hard at all. Just be yourself. They’ll make you feel like you’re exactly what they’re looking for. You’ll probably have the exact credentials they’re looking for and will tell you that they will let you know immediately. Then a week later you’ll get an automated email saying that they are going to proceed with other candidates. They don’t have the decency to let you know with a simple phone call or personalized email after spending over an hour with them interviewing. Thank you for wasting my time with this.

Interview Questions

• Does this position sound like something you’re interested in?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MRI Software

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRI Software (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

A quick phone screen that asks basic questions, followed by an online assessment that tests cognitive thinking and personality. Lastly, an in-person interview at the Atlanta branch with the manager and director. The in-person interview gave a realistic job preview and what to expect at the company, but not many questions.

Interview Questions