MRI Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MRI Software

2.5

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Talked with 5 senior programmers, took a psychological evaluation via home computer that took 2 hours, then took another one in the building. Software evaluation was brief, just a few questions. They are looking for type-A personalities, so if you are an introvert, this might not be a good place.

Interview Questions

• If I was proficient with Sql Server.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

Online assessment. Take me 2 hours. As mentioned above, I do not know the purpose of this. Then after a week, they say they prefer others.

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Online application. Received an email for an IQ assessment, completed assessment. Phone screening call. Shortly after followed up with another IQ assessment, pretty much the exact same thing, however this time I was watched over Skype to ensure I wasn't cheating. Little weird. Recruiter was nice, but pretty hard to get ahold of. Week or so later, went in for an interview with the manager of the team they were hiring for, then another manager of a different team. Overall the in person interviews went incredibly well. Followed up a few times to the recruiter, didn't hear anything. Followed up lastly to the manager I interviewed with, and heard back shortly, saying they would forward my email along. Several weeks later, I received an automated email saying I did not get the job. I think I connected very well with everyone in the office, and had a very ideal background, but I guess they have their reasons. Not a bad experience, little upset I didn't get the position as they immediately reopened the posting online. The people at the Atlanta office, the management, were very approachable. Side note: they didn't offer water or anything to drink during the interview. Never noticed how nice it was to have a water bottle at an interview until this experience as its difficult to talk for an hour without anything.

Interview Questions

• General questions about your experiences. Nothing to crazy.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Cleveland, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a very positive experience. The Talent Acquisition Specialist was very prompt and responsive throughout. The interviews were mostly centered around my career and past experiences. Specifically, they were very interested in learning more about relevant experiences and scenarios that would be beneficial and applied to the Account Manager position.

Interview Questions

• Are your sales skills more closely aligned with a hunter or farmer sales position?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRI Software (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn about this opportunity and I had a phone screening that very afternoon. I then took a two part assessment - one was cognitive focused and one was personality focused. It took about a half hour total. I was followed up with to schedule an on site interview the very next day. They even were available to have me come in for that interview within 48 hours of that initial contact, but I unfortunately wasn't able to work my schedule to that. However, I still interviewed within less than a week of that initial contact, and received an offer the very next day! The process was very efficient, smooth, and enjoyable to me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult position you have worked on as a recruiter and why?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Hills, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Highland Hills, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with an online skills and personality test that took about 2 hours to complete. About a week later I received a call from one of their recruiters, where they asked me a series of questions. The questions were very basic (tell me why you want to leave the company you are with now?, why did you choose MRI software?) The next Friday they called and asked me to come in for an interview. When I got there they asked me to retake part of the skills test "to prove that I was the one who took it." Which I thought was odd. I interviewed with 2 people. The first person was a department supervisor type. He was very passionate about the work being done which was refreshing. He was very knowledgeable about the company and what they could offer in promotion and benefits. Then I was moved to his boss. Where I answered questions that were very similar to the questions in the first interview. They didn't write anything down. I have been through many interviews and this was the first time that I have seen that. The office was not a very busy place. No one had a smile and they didn't look each other in the eye. It seemed that everyone was there because they had to be (With the exception of the first person that I interviewed with.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with an upset customer. How did you fix their issue?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

The process entailed a phone interview followed by a "pre-employment assessment" personality test and a timed IQ test. The test questions are extremely simple. The only way to study would be watching a few episodes of Barney or Sesame Street. Just relax and you will do great.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Second phone interview with Manager. In person interview lasting roughly 1.5 hours. You meet with your potential manager, developer, and senior management. They sent the results of the interview about 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest weakness and how you deal with it. Describe your greatest strength. What type of personality do you not get along with?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MRI Software in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on line through their website. A few days later I received a notification to take an assessment online within 5 days of receipt. Completed the assessment which consisted of numerous behavorial and mathematical questions. Received the "rejection" notice within 5 days after that.

Interview Questions

• It was numerous behaviorial and mathematical questions.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Submitted Resume, Phone Interview, Emailed Assessent, Called in for a face to face interview, another assessment, 2nd interview, job offer.

Interview Questions

• what is the most interesting thing you found out about MRI   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated a flex schedule and time off any time until PTO kicks in due to my newborn. and 1$ more per hour.