MRI Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MRI Software

2.5

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Don’t bother unless you want to waste 4 weeks of your time. You take an assessment and then you do a phone interview. From that phone interview with corporate they then decide to bring you in for an in person interview in the Atlanta office. In the meantime, you’re sending follow up emails because they’re not getting back to you in the time they specified. The in person interviews aren’t hard at all. Just be yourself. They’ll make you feel like you’re exactly what they’re looking for. You’ll probably have the exact credentials they’re looking for and will tell you that they will let you know immediately. Then a week later you’ll get an automated email saying that they are going to proceed with other candidates. They don’t have the decency to let you know with a simple phone call or personalized email after spending over an hour with them interviewing. Thank you for wasting my time with this.

Interview Questions

• Does this position sound like something you’re interested in?   Answer Question

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRI Software (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

A quick phone screen that asks basic questions, followed by an online assessment that tests cognitive thinking and personality. Lastly, an in-person interview at the Atlanta branch with the manager and director. The in-person interview gave a realistic job preview and what to expect at the company, but not many questions.

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial correspondence was with a recruiter. I then had to complete an online assessment on personality and intelligence. A recruiter conducted the phone interview and then scheduled me to come in and interview with managers. When you go in for the interview, you have to take the intelligence assessment over to confirm you actually completed the assessment.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part was presentation on myself and why I wanted to work for the company. You know about it in advance, but it can still be nerve-racking.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

The first contact from the company after applying was an automated email asking me to spend an hour of my time taking archaic and ineffective assessments. The company's outdated HR processes are indicative of their inability to be forward thinking, which is highly concerning for a software company. It is no surprise that this company struggles to retain talent and will likely not survive the impending PropTech boom due to their inability to be adaptive to a changing landscape. By the way, 1970 called and they want their HR policies back.

Interview Questions

• Please rate your level of agreement for the following statement:
      "I like to draw or sketch"   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Cleveland, OH) in August 2018.

Interview

Sent me a behavioral and logic test. Logic test was very simple, easy common stuff. Basically find patterns and some easy 'riddle-type' questions. Behavior test is your basic test you have to fill out for any low level job such as retail or fast food. Odd. They must have disliked my answers as I got rejected 3 weeks later.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MRI Software (Cleveland, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

I first got a call for technical interview on phone and then they scheduled an on site interview at Cleveland.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

The people doing the interview obviously know nothing about the company and technology. They seemed very inexperienced and did not ask very intelligent questions. They should have someone who actually has some technical knowledge ask the technical questions.

Interview Questions

MRI is not a good place to work after seeing the place and speaking with a few people who work there, I heard that many are looking to leave due to the management.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software in April 2013.

Interview

The overall process took about a month. I had three phone interviews and three face to face interview. The face to face interviews all took place on the same day with different managers. They were really focused on finding out how much research I did on the company and their products. I was also asked to give a 10-15 minute presentation about myself in front of about 5 people.

Interview Questions

• They asked several questions looking to find out how much research I had done on MRI and their products.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a pretty strong offer right off the bat, but I was able to negotiate an additional $5k in salary pretty easily. I probably could have gotten $10k more had I pushed the issue.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

Found the position online, and the recruiter reached out to me. After some initial skills/aptitude tests, a phone interview with the hiring manager took place. I passed that one, then went up the ladder to the Director for another phone interview. Passed again, so we met in-person so that I could deliver a presentational the group. It was a pleasant process, and they answered all of my questions and provided more detail as we continued on. After the 'group interview' I received an offer within a few days, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why should clients buy our products from you, versus the competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As expected- quick and not much wiggle room

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

Online assessment. Then Initial phone interview with recruiter. Pretty Straight forward. Then, in-house assessment again and a face to face interview with hiring manager and generalist. At the last minute, the hiring manager was not available for the interview- had a meeting. Guess the decision for not hiring me was made prior to the interview. So disappointing and unprofessional of them.