MRI Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRI Software Interview Questions

Interviews at MRI Software

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software in January 2013.

Interview

After clearing online Analytical questionnaire, I got a call to set up phone interview. Phone interview with the senior director and next got invited for in-person interview.
    During in person interview you have to take the online test again to make sure you were the one who have taken the test in the first place. Went for lunch with senior director of the department.
    Then had a technical interview with senior member of the team.

Product Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

Initial online test repeated in office after a tour of building. Interview with HR rep and the interview was over. Could have completed the HR interview over the phone to prevent a trip to the site. No interest after the conversation and finding out the salary they were thinking.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Rigorous hiring process, consisted of a phone interview, an aptitude test, then an in house aptitude test and in person interview. It is nice that the VP of your department generally does the interviewing, it is a degree of respect that most companies wouldn't go for. After a few days, they will get back to you and let you know if you were accepted or not.

Interview Questions

• What drove you to MRI? - I'm not really sure what they were looking for here, I guess do your research.   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and went through a test which after passing was called in for an on-site interview. Took the test again and had a walk through of the building. Would later have a phone interview with my current manager (he is off-site) to go over the job and his expectation. We got off the phone and half an hour later I had HR call to offer me to position.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in handling accounts?   1 Answer

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was great. It started with a couple of phone screenings, an assessment test, and then an on-site interview at their headquarters. Their office sells the job very well. They have you retake the assessment on-site, and then you do a presentation for your would-be managers, so you have a chance to impress them right there and then.

Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software in February 2016.

Interview

Spoke with someone in HR. While she seemed somewhat detached, her robotic way of asking questions had me feeling that she was merely going through the motions to fill an opening.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied for this position online, and was emailed by a recruiter within a few days, asking me to fill out a standard assessment. The assessment was basically like an IQ test, with various math, spatial and comprehension questions.

The day after the assessment test, I was contacted and asked about having a phone interview. On the phone interview, I was asked standard HR'ish questions about my ability to work in the US, whether I'd be fine with background checks, etc. At the conclusion, the recruiter told me he'd talk with his counterparts and get in touch unless anyone on his team had major objections.

A couple of days later, I was contacted and asked if I'd be interested in having an interview onsite. I agreed, and showed up at the agreed-on date/time. They greeted me promptly, and had me go through the same type of assessment onsite as I did remotely. Once that was done, I was given a tour, then met with a couple of people (including the manager), and asked a series of technical questions and personality questions like "How will I know if you're frustrated?". After I finished this part, I was walked back to the recruiter and then shown out.

A day or two after that, I was called and verbally made an offer, which I accepted. The paperwork for the written offer, drug test directions, etc. were sent and completed.

All in all, the interview experience was really good. MRI was responsive, the recruiter I dealt with was a cool guy, as were the guys on my to-be team.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was why did I leave consulting for an in-house job, but this isn't a question most people will get.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate. I made was asked early what I was making currently, and since I think it's a pretty good salary for the position, I said I'd be fine with the same.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview where I was asked some pretty basic STAR questions. Proceeded with an in-person interview where I met with 4 people in total and took a technical assessment similar to the one you take when you first apply online.

Global Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Absurd talent test that is nothing more than a basic IQ test. A monkey could pass the test with a decent score, but the company has you take the test once at home, and then again in the office, just to make sure you didn't cheat. Right out of the gate the company assumes all candidates are cheaters. The recruiter focuses on the test and mentioned it a few times during the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? Are you willing to work after hours if needed?   1 Answer

Outside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Testing for qualifications and personality, then a phone interview with two different managers and then a face to face with hiring manager. Offer followed face to face interview. Focused on knowledge of company, sales process, past success and ability to be collabrative.

Interview Questions

• History of making quota, example of successful sales and failures, career objectives, how much do you know about MRI Software and real estate market?   Answer Question