MRI Software Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRI Software Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at MRI Software

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Online test, then phone interview, then another phone, then a request to come onsite for an in-person interview. Then nothing for weeks after I sent some free times when I was able to come in for interviews but then was contacted to do another phone interview with a different recruiter. She never really explained why I as seemingly restarting the process. Early during the interview she casually mentioned the the responsibilities and title had been downgraded. Told her I wasn't interested anymore but keep me in mind if the original position that I interviewed for became open.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you interacted with a difficult client/customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MRI Software

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MRI Software in September 2018.

Interview

Initial application and CV, personality and IQ test, phone interview, repeat of IQ test, in person interview. Fairly lengthy process but not stressful - felt they were trying to find the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous career experience and were enthusiastic about how it could add to the company.   Answer Question