MRI Software Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRI Software Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at MRI Software

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I applied online and was emailed a cognitive ability test a few days after. After the assessment, I had a phone interview and was later invited in for a round of interviews. I was given a tour of the facilities, interviewed with two individuals, took the assessment again in-house (to make sure it was you the first time), and also gave a brief presentation about myself and goals with the company to two people. It was pretty laid-back. They just wanted to get a feel for who you are and what environment you will thrive in. I was offered the position a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal group like? How do you manage your time? How would you feel about living in Cleveland? Do you have any questions for me? What did you do in past internships? What did you like and what didn't you like about that position/company? What other types of jobs are you interviewing for? What do you like about MRI? Where did you hear of us and the position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MRI Software

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

This company is way behind the times, and I find their process very rude. once you apply you get an email that invites you to take an online assessment. first they tell you , you will be asked to take it once more in person. so now we know they are untrusting, they never talk to you prior to test, so we know their process is lazy and outdated. they tell you that they will never share the results of your test with you. SERIOUSLY? WHO WOULD WANT TO work for you? What does it say for tech company that is so outdated and old fashion in their thinking, well nothing good. I do not take an test, without learning more about the company. That is unbelievably arrogant .

Interview Questions

• can you take this test< an hour of your time before we even tell you the salary?   1 Answer