MRI Software Software Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MRI Software

2.0

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Solon, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Submitting application online. Company then contacts you by email to take their online assessment test. No calculators or outside help. 15 min test 50 questions. To beat this test and get you the job video tape the test or somehow record it because you will have to take it again when you go for an onsite interview. On avg. you will get to question 30 to 35. But another way to get a higher score is once you have about 2mins left just answer all C or B or A for the rest of the questions. Try to answer them all. Make sure you do the same thing when you do the test onsite. A sample questions are: What is 50% of 75% of 60? Shape pattens, number patterns, compare 2 sentences find the misspelled words. HR will give you a tour of the building make sure you comment on how open and colorful is.(stroke their ego) Be prepared to ask them more questions then they ask you. Goals, training, software, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you get 12 hours of work done in a 8 hour day?   2 Answers

Negotiation

negotiate wage. Starting wage to ask for is between 50k-60K depending on experience.

Other Interview Reviews for MRI Software

Software Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software in March 2013.

Interview

After a phone interview with a recruiter, I was brought in for an onsite interview. Upon entering the environment, it was a large building but very quiet. I was taken back to a room with a computer by one of the recruiters where I took a test. There were math and reasoning questions. Following this I spoke with a few managers and toured the building. Including an onsite gym and cafeteria.

Interview Questions