MRM//McCann Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRM//McCann Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got phone call and screening interview with recruiter followed up with an in-person interview at their offices downtown. I was interviewed by 3 different people. The process was smooth, questions appropriate.

Interview Questions

• Describe how do you think your experience is applicable for this job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MRM//McCann

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Sent in a resume and got an email back that day. Conducted an initial phone interview that went well. The recruiter informed me he would like me to come in for an interview, but would call back with an exact date and time. Waited a several days but never heard back from him. Tried Emailing and calling but to no avail. Seemed like the recruiter was handling the situation very unprofessionally. Says a lot about both the company and the recruiter to leave an applicant hanging like that. Extremely disrespectful to ignore emails and phone calls like that. And from the reviews on here, it doesn't seem like a good place to work anyway.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I was approached by a MRM recruiter who found my Linked in profile, we had an initial phone conversation and talked about the job description, which followed with a phone interview going through my experience. After that I was brought in to interview with two people and ended up meeting three and got an offer the following day. Overall the whole process took less than a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Found the job on craigslist then applied directly on the company site. then received a call from HR the following morning. I was over qualified and and since it was a cross account role, one of my supervisors would have been less qualified then me.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging client experience?   1 Answer