MRM//McCann Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was standard and manageable. They asked questions about past experience, hobbies, etc. It was a very pleasant experience. Know industry knowledge, background and display confidence & personality. I wasn't exceptionally hard, but important to know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last role?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MRM//McCann

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and email the head recruiter who I was connected with on Linkedin. I was then asked to set up a phone interview. The phone iinterview wend well. However the recruiter emailed back stating that the description of the position was totally different of what I was interested in. Nonetheless I was asked to come in for a in person interview. I met with the managing supervisor and 2 SAE's on the team. The interview went well. I then got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable salary

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Just one in-person interview that lasted 15minutes. The questions were standard and not anything unexpected. There was no phone interview and they called me right away with a decision

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They specified it was non-negotiable

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in February 2017.

Interview

got a call from hr and scheduled a time with the director. The process was simple and easy as interns seemed to be easily hired. HR would say earlier you start the work the better but they are okay with giving you more time.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction.
      Tell me about your past work experience. What did you do?   Answer Question