MRM//McCann Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

online, call, in person, offer, and now i'm typing to reach the word count requirement i'm only writing this to look at a company's reviews. this is not very fun

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MRM//McCann in June 2013.

Interview

Interview consisted on several phone screens/chats with the HR recruiter, then a 1.5hr on site interview with 3-4 managers on the respective team. Overall everyone was friendly, yet objective and to the point. Didn't receive any curveball questions...just stuck to the resume and previous work experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. Questions ranged from situational to skills based. It's been a few weeks, and no communication from the company as to what was next.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (Birmingham, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online mid December, Didn't receive an email until mid January (I was fine with that). Once I was reached out to, they asked for dates that worked best for me. I provided a few different dates and times, and did not hear back for another 2 weeks. I reach out to provide more dates and let them know I was interested, and the HR associate explained she was out one day and didn't receive my first email.. Thought that was weird since it was two weeks and I would have thought my candidacy would be tracked/organized somewhere for them to keep track. Her email continues by selecting a time to speak that was outside of the available hours I provided. I emailed her to explain this was outside of my availability but provided another time as a suggestion. She called me at the time she wrote to me and said we had an interview scheduled, and I explained I did not confirm and that I emailed her back to let you know I could not do that time. Again, she told me she missed the email.. We verbally confirmed another time and completed the phone interview. The HR associate was very nice and upbeat, but I felt like there was a lack of organization and professionalism.. At the end of the call she explained I would her back in 24-48 hours to see if we would move forward with an in-person interview. I waiting 2 weeks until I emailed again asking if I was still being considered since she had told me 24-48 hours. She said yes and apologized that it was delayed because she was out of the office one day.. Again, I thought that reasoning didn't make much since. Another almost 3 weeks went by when they decided they wanted to bring me in for an interview. I declined since my experience with the company thus far had really made me feel uncomfortable. I assumed they forgot which position I was even applying for since it was never addressed anywhere, and that my desired salary would be lost and I would take time off of work only to receive lower than needed (I read a couple of reviews that mentioned this). I really wanted to give this company a chance, but the first impression with HR was just really bad, and I am not in a position where I am in desperate need of a new job.

Interview Questions

• What kind of analytics tools do you work with regularly?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

After the first round the HR contacted me for an on-site interview the next day. The HR was nice and patient and willing to share his own experience. It was a pleasant interview.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (Princeton, NJ) in February 2008.

Interview

Initial communication was great...

Art Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

Quick phone call, they liked what they heard and gave me the contract. The interviewer new my background and needed someone with my experience. Limited amount of project details, just walking and start making magic happen.

Interview Questions

• looking for highly talented and experienced multidisciplinary Designer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was standard and manageable. They asked questions about past experience, hobbies, etc. It was a very pleasant experience. Know industry knowledge, background and display confidence & personality. I wasn't exceptionally hard, but important to know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and email the head recruiter who I was connected with on Linkedin. I was then asked to set up a phone interview. The phone iinterview wend well. However the recruiter emailed back stating that the description of the position was totally different of what I was interested in. Nonetheless I was asked to come in for a in person interview. I met with the managing supervisor and 2 SAE's on the team. The interview went well. I then got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable salary

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at MRM//McCann (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Just one in-person interview that lasted 15minutes. The questions were standard and not anything unexpected. There was no phone interview and they called me right away with a decision

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They specified it was non-negotiable