MRM//McCann Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

Was contacted through LinkedIn, spoke with HR recruiter, had in person interview with three team members. Basic interview questions. The only negative was that I was kept waiting but other than that it was positive

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about previous experience and questions to determine personality fit.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MRM//McCann

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a "technical recruiter" which turned out to be an outside agency. Was put in a room with 4 people for a barrage of random/repetitive questions.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MRM//McCann (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2008.

Interview

For the most part, it was a good process. Everyone I met with, including HR was very nice and knowledgeable about the company and the role. The only thing that was more difficult than other places was the amount of time it took them to decide and the number of people I had to meet with and number of times to come in to the office.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be?   1 Answer