MRP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRP Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRP.

Interview

Step 1: Phone call with Corporate Recruiter
    Step 2: Take an online assessment
    Step 3: come in to meet one of the top performers who will tell you how great the company is, followed by rounds of in-person interviews with: The Academy Manager, one of the Brand Managers (you may be working for him/her), and someone else in charge of recruitment, probably none of whom will have read your resume prior to meeting you.
    Step 4: Complete a successful phone call by reading a script to the Academy Manager, to show them you are able to speak on the phone since you will do this as an AE.

The entire process is usually anywhere from 4-9 days, depending on your availability.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRP in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Was contacted by their HR person the same day to set up an phone interview with her. After a few back and forth I had a phone screen the following week. She described the position and the company and then me traditional screening questions. I then had a phone interview with who would've been my manager the following day. Again, explained job and expectations. Was asked to describe my previous roles and why I would be fit for the job. Asked to set up in person interview, emailed HR to set it up and didn't hear back for 2 days. Then got an email saying they were moving in a different direction. After I didn't hear back for 2 days I knew I didn't get it, after they had been so responsive previously.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Process begins with a phone interview with HR, then in-person where you first shadow one of the more successful AEs. After that you are interviewed by a brand manager, then by your own would-be manager. Finally you'll set up a phone call role play. Pitch the script with enthusiasm and never show sign of timidness, and they'll see you're a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

After initial phone interview you go in the office to interview with an HR head, Team Leader and shadow someone also working in the position you interview for. Great company. Very relaxed, young culture.

Account Executive 2A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Come prepared and dress well. You will meet your direct manager day 1. You will also get a chance to see the job in action. The people are great. However, if would payoff for you to come prepared.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRP (Phila, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. You will get a initial screen call and if called if a face-to-face interview you will meet with 2 Brand Managers. The different managers will have different styles. One will heavily focus on personal and career growth questions and the other could ask situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Personal and career growth questions.   1 Answer

AE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initial phone screening. Basic skills test. One on one in person interview was quite casual with shadowing current AE and meeting with managers for a more formal interview. followed by phone sales role playing session.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Team leaders gave a frank interview and listened to answers. Conducted a telephone test that was mostly for show, to give you the feeling that you had to work hard to earn the job. They were not honest about the earnings expectation. I worked with them to provide my expectations for base pay plus total compensation. They asked what was the minimum I would accept and I told them start with the base pay, and then I expect to earn bonus. The company worked against you trying to achieve their bonus targets. The recruiter is paid on keeping people there for 3 months or something like that, which is about how long most of the recruits last.

Interview Questions

• Give me examples of where you sold on the telephone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very Easy interview, nothing that is not common sense. You interview with two managers and also be paired with an employee to see what the daily task are. If you have a little bit of brain you will get an offer, and just be genuine and ask tough questions. Negotiate your pay!

Interview Questions

• Sell me this phone _______. (It was the opposite of whatever phone you had)
      Do you like to win or hate to lose?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRP in May 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone, the next was in person. The questions were easy, they're just looking for a person that's easy to get along with and can talk well. The last "round" to confirm whether they wanted to hire you or not was reading a pitching a script, which was really just rereading the script but with enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a conflict and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question