MRP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process was disorganized and confusing. I don't think there was much communication between the hiring manager and the position's supervisor. The hiring manager was very pleasant and conducted the phone interview while the director conducted the in-person, which was awkward and fake.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions or skills questions asked. They are hiring based on physical appearance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was painless. Very easy interview process if you are well-spoken and confident. First, you take a phone screen, which is very easy. Then, you come in for a 1:1. You are taken to a conference room and it seems very intense. It is not. Don't over think the questions. It's all abut your personality and the sound of your voice.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell me this (things)?
      How are you a leader?
      Do you appreciate challenges?
      When have you faced rejection and how do you handle it?
      Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

MRP had me do a phone interview and then had me come in for an in-person. I met with a current account executive as well as two higher-level employees. The latter two asked me typical interview questions. I rated it a negative experience because the HR person with whom I was in contact forgot to send me the necessary paperwork before my interview, so when I got there on the day of, he asked where my paperwork was an I felt completely unprepared even though it was his fault. Additionally, he clearly did not really know who I was, as he asked if I could start the following Monday even though I had told him, and my resume stated, that I was not graduating until a month later and therefore could not start until then. Once that was all done, next step was to do a mock sales call.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the characteristics of a good salesperson?   Answer Question

MRP Response

Apr 23, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

We are upset to hear that your experience did not have a positive outlook attached to it. With interviewing current students, as well as candidates for a more immediate start, there can be some... More

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview/screening followed by in person interview. First sat with Account Executive and watched them perform the job. Then sat with a team leader, then with a manager. Lastly, performed a mock sales call in which I read from a script to the manager on the other line.

Interview Questions

• "Why sales?"; "What do you know or like about technology?"; "How many calls did you make at your last job?"; "Do you feel comfortable making 150 phone calls a day?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

There is a 3-step hiring process:

1- Phone Interview
    2- Online IQ and Personality Test
    3- In-Person Interview (Will shadow a current Account Executive for 20 minutes to learn the job roles. Then will be in two 15 minute interviews with manager and training manager)

Application

Interview

You were required to shadow an employee, than answer a series of questions following with a short script to read. It was pretty average but they were looking for people with the most sales experience.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

Worker sent me an email detailing what the job has to offer and if I wanted to talk about the next steps I emailed the person and we began talking more about the job

Account Executive Interview

Interview

It was relatively painless. I had a brief phone screening, which lead to me taking a brief online "skills assessment" (high school level reading comprehension and algebra), and then I had a few in-person interviews after scoring well enough on the assessment. The interviews were brief; I spoke with three or so people that day.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

After initial phone interview you go in the office to interview with an HR head, Team Leader and shadow someone also working in the position you interview for. Great company. Very relaxed, young culture.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRP.

Interview

Step 1: Phone call with Corporate Recruiter
    Step 2: Take an online assessment
    Step 3: come in to meet one of the top performers who will tell you how great the company is, followed by rounds of in-person interviews with: The Academy Manager, one of the Brand Managers (you may be working for him/her), and someone else in charge of recruitment, probably none of whom will have read your resume prior to meeting you.
    Step 4: Complete a successful phone call by reading a script to the Academy Manager, to show them you are able to speak on the phone since you will do this as an AE.

The entire process is usually anywhere from 4-9 days, depending on your availability.