MSC Software Interview Questions in Santa Ana, CA | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Course Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MSC Software (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a two step interview which comprised of a phone interview with the recruiter followed by a panel interview onsite involving 3 managers, The major focus of the interview was based on my projects and practical experience. Most of the questions were based on my project work that I was doing for my masters in mechanical engineering.

Interview Questions

• Whether I felt that my method of approach for the project was a right approach. I was given alternatives for my project and asked whether I feel my method is right.   Answer Question

PD Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MSC Software (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

handed the resume to an alumni who worked there, and scheduled the interview the following day. I was given 3 dates to choose from. the interview itself was super casual, and the manager did most of the talk. received the offer on Friday as the manager promised.
    Talked a little about golfing and sailing in the middle of the interview, which helped me relaxed, and made the process fun.

Interview Questions

• the most interesting question I got was where you saw yourself in 5 years. Kind of interesting to get that since they had no intention to hire a full time.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MSC Software (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Sent in resume, 2 weeks later interview, given offer 2 weeks afterwards. Interview process was fairly simple, asked basic questions like strengths and weaknesses, how I work with others, ect. If you get the interview you are pretty much guaranteed a way in. It definitely helps if you know someone that already works in the company.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSC Software (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. Focussed on past experiuences and knowledge of MSC's business.
    First phone interview with Director
    Second face to face with same DSirector
    Third interview with Senior Director
    Fourth interview with VP
    Job Offer one week later - no option to negotiate salary but reasonable

Overall experience was very professional. The interview lasted about 5 hours in total and I was impressed with the amount of time senior management devoted to the process.

Interview Questions

• Wher do you see MSC in it's industry standing in 5 years ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation