MSCI Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MSCI Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at MSCI

3.1

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MSCI in June 2018.

Interview

5 phone interviews, still waiting for response currently. Seems to be a nice team for me. Every team member wants to interview you. And I think its is somewhat unnecessary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MSCI

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MSCI (New York, NY).

Interview

1. 25min phone call with recruiter
    2. On site: 1 45min interview with senior analyst (SQL queries, Valuation Models, Terms and conditions of FI instruments) 2 45min phone interviews with senior analyst and VP in New York office (same type of questions, very conversational)

Interview Questions

• Given this table, write a SQL query to ...   Answer Question
    • What do you see happening to interest rates in the next six months, and why?   Answer Question
    • How would you use Black/Scholes to value a put option with terms...   Answer Question
    • How would you reduce unsystematic risk? Systematic risk?   Answer Question
    • List all the terms and conditions of a bond that might be of interest to an investor.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

hurried and also incredibly arrogant. Al;so mdisorganized place. And people stressing about errors and communication. Not a fun place but economy was rotten. And some of work interesting

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSCI (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 written interview, followed by another phone interview with team manager based in Manilla. The whole process takes about 2 to 3 weeks. Phone interviews include behavioral questions and the written one tests CG problems.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MSCI (Makati City (Philippines)) in September 2018.

Interview

An initial phone interview by HR, then a more technical interview by the IT head. IT head knew his stuff and asked very god questions to test. He asked questions on both the stock market and on data analytics.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MSCI (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Aptitude. GD. Technical round. Mostly it was basic finance and real estate questions.

Average experience overall.

Very long process.

Took 6-7 hour.

Good Hiring HR. Motivational people on the panel. Nice presentation of the company

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MSCI.

Interview

It was a techincal interview with the VP of the company followed by an HR interview. Had an aptitude test which was pretty simple. Also had to undergo a GD session.

Interview Questions

• Normal finance related questions. The interview was cool.   Answer Question