MSCI Market Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MSCI Market Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2016

3.3

Market Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MSCI (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)).

Interview

First interview with HR on general interests, behavioral and background questions. After that, several rounds of interviews with team members, where fit and technical knowledge is evaluated. Since in many cases your manager will be located in another city, the team expects you to show commitment and real interest for the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions depend a lot on the specific position, but for market data teams be prepared to answer questions on bond pricing, general statistics and stock options (i.e. greeks).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MSCI

Market Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSCI (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)).

Interview

1st Phase:
    HR call: Personal Questions ç

2nd Phase:
    interview with the team members: Market and position related questions

3rd Phase
    Interview with the head office of HR: about your perceptions, you are almost there he just wants to know who you are before giving you the offer.

Market Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MSCI in December 2011.

Interview

Presented opportunity via retained recruiter. Role sounded interesting although undefined Met HR staff member for personality interview and company overview. Fair interview and good questions. interviewed by Managing director of area for about an hour. Been with Morgan Stanley, then MSCI for entire 20 year or so career. Presented with good questions and overview of area.
    Impressions: good/smart people, ok office space, sensed work culture demands long hours.

Interview Questions

• What's the breakdown of top 5 responsibilities in your previous job by percentage   Answer Question