MSCI Interview Questions in Norman, OK | Glassdoor

MSCI Interview Questions in Norman, OK

3.2

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MSCI (Norman, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed at Norman OK office. I was traveling from Dallas and travel expenses were beared by the company.
    Initially I had two telephonic round where they asked about my previous experience.

The onsite interviews consists of 4 rounds of an hour each followed by Hr interview. All interviews were group interviews like.

I was asked about Java and also given programming questions which needs to be coded on a white board.

Applications Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MSCI (Norman, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through Linkedin.com, Recruiter called the next, explained the role, talked about background, current role and scheduled on-site interview. Interview lasted about 3 hours which covered technical linux knowledge , some java code and analytical/situation question about director and their environment and autosys.
    I Recruiter asking the feedback, he said all went well they have short list you. He also confirmed that their is not negative feedback but they want to conti scheduled interview and make final conculsion, It been 3 week nothing heard back so I decided to call back.
    He said you were the only who got selected in their short list but they are not ready to make offer yet.
    Well If arent planning on hiring and giving opportunities and then why conducting the interviews.
    Make no sense.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MSCI (Norman, OK) in July 2013.

Interview

I had an employee referral but still had to apply online. I got an email from an HR manager and scheduled a window for a phone screen. Phone screen was very simple, asked about my history and resume. Then I scheduled an in person interview. The online application seemed a little light, but before I went in for the interview I was emailed an actual application. I interviewed 3 times on the same day with different 2 person teams. They asked me some employment history questions, looked over my resume and asked a few standard interview questions. I had to ask a lot of questions as they weren't very forthcoming about the job or company. Everything seemed to go well, then I was told I'd hear back either way within the week. Never heard back from the company, even after two emails to the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had difficulty with a coworker and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MSCI (Norman, OK) in November 2012.

Interview

Very pleasant and professional treatment / experience. I was Initially contacted by MSCI recruiter out of NYC, who saw my profile on LinkedIn. I provided my resume, and interviewed with him on the phone to clarify the opportunity details and for MSCI to validate me as a candidate. A one-on-one interview at the work site followed. In that interview I was able to learn more about the position, the work team at that location, as well as the extended delivery team suporting the projects I would be involved in. It was a relaxed, yet structured interview with mainly behavioral questions related to the work being asked. I was told that I would continue as a candidate, and next step was a phone interview with the Hiring manager, based in the UK. That phone interview followed a similar format, but for me was more difficult over the phone. The process culminated the following week, when I was contacted by the NYC recruiter, who notified me I was not the candidate selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• If your high priority project was in contention for delivery resources with other high priority projects, how would you ensure yours was given the needed resources.   1 Answer