MTC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MTC Interview Questions

2.9

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford Hills, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTC (Bedford Hills, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

short discussion of job requirements and conditions, pretty informal and friendly. They asked about my experience and gave a New York State mandated 19-A test. We discussed the dress code and pay policy. Drivers are paid every two weeks, a week after the pay-period is completed, so it is hard to keep track of hours.

Interview Questions

• amount of experience I had   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MTC (Oakland, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Telephonic and then face to face

Interview Questions

• Telephonica interview was easy. I cleared that one.
      Panel of 3 taking the f to f interview. Sr. Co-ordinator, IT manager and one technical project manager. After background and other questions were fine but the technical questions were difficult. They went really deep into supernetting, VPNs and my recent project. There were almost 4 to 5 real time scenario based questions and last one was really very difficult
      Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MTC (Provo, UT) in September 2011.

Interview

Practice teaching, Language test,

Interview Questions

• No questions, teaching Practice   1 Answer

Out Reach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MTC (Portland, OR) in February 2009.

Interview

Very unorganized. Noticeable conflict and stress between the HR person and the hiring director. The interview questions were very canned and didn't give a window into the work. When I asked the panel to describe the work in a day to day- what was described didn't match the job description posted.

Interview Questions

• Are you always dressed professionally?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle diversity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no flexibility. Company was insulted at any type of Salary.com or Department of labor salary scales.

Graduate Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MTC.

Interview

2 days assessment centre, group exercises, interview, logical reasoning and presentation. It is a very demanding role so be prepared to answer lots of questions. You are assessed on several competencies. Long detailed interview.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MTC (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Asked some Behavioral questions, asked about previous experience about soldering, college projects and why you chose this specific field. Asked about strength and weakness, what do you know about the company, how do you find the kob posting, and asked me to give two references, one from college and other from last job. That's all

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MTC (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Very informal, disjointed interview process. No apparent technique or approach to questions asked. Interviewer (company owner) seemed pre-occupied with phone calls, email etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ISO?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 3 weeks vacation to start and was asked to name my expected salary. Salary request of $100k was accepted.