MTD Products Controls/Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MTD Products

1 Interview Review

Controls/Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MTD Products (Tempe, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied for the position about a month before I recieved a phone interview from the HR Manager. The pohne interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of a couple behavioral questions, skills questions, salary and personality questions to see if I was a potential fit for the position. A couple of days later I recieved an invite for an on-site interview which I accepted. The onsite interview consisted of two 1:1 Interviews; one with the HR Manager which was basically a reiterration of the phone interview and then an interview with the Hiring Manager. The on-site interview lasted about two hours. When the interview concluded I asked when they would be making their decision and made my way out. About three weeks later I was informed that I did not make it to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel has been your biggest professional failure?   Answer Question
  • What have you done to resolve confrontational issues that have arisen in your work place?   Answer Question