MTM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

NEMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MTM (Charleston, WV) in December 2017.

Interview

Very brief, and thorough. Very casual, relaxed environment. Interview appointment was scheduled four days prior, background and MVR check was finished in 2 hours the day I was hired, and scheduled for training the following day (6 hours).

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience I have.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at MTM (Lake Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Very smooth, very friendly folks, respectful of candidates.
    Phone interview followed by in-person interview. Followed by another technical phone interview and a general interview with the manager. Very cordial managers, HR folks, interviewing process

Interview Questions

• Describe job experience, describe role prior, describe interests   Answer Question

Negotiation

dragging due to my recruiter

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MTM (Maryville, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

I had about 15 mins of phone interview and then 30 mins of one on one in-person interview. It very straightforward, questions were very easy. HR and the Hiring Management were very friendly.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake St Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MTM (Lake St Louis, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

Tough interview - very thorough but the atmosphere was comfortable and engaging

Interview Questions

• What the first 30 days would be like without having had assessed their needs yet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

professional and comfortable

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MTM (Madison, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied on line, easy to follow and simple process. Interview was conducted by two people, Manager and supervisor. Both of the ladies seemed engaging, knowledgeable about the company and committed to hiring the right people. Seems the company has a high turnover of staff and not sure they have a clear vision of what they want. Don't seem to have a clear hiring policy and no follow up post interview.

Staff Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake St Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTM (Lake St Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

One hour phone interview then an interview with legal staff, then four hours of assessments and IQ tests, then an interview with legal staff and the CEO. Complete bait and switch. In the interview they wanted a smart, aggressive, collaborative, experienced individual to help with all aspects of the legal office. Got to the final interview and was not hired. Was told that I was too aggressive and not humble enough for the job and this position was for contract reviews only. Oh...and I was asking for too much money. Told them about my salary in the first phone interview and in-person interview and they did not flinch. Had me waste my time and go through hours of assessments, another interview and countless hours of researching the company for them to hire someone with a half of my experience and who asked for less money. The company facade is great and they sell themselves very well. I have a feeling the actual environment is different just based on this experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you learn...what is a good trait of yours?   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MTM (Naples, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was very smooth, not to antagonizing. Easy simple answers and wanting to know about your future goals. Interview was short and to the point, They did not prolong it.

Senior IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MTM (Lake Saint Louis, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

Multiple group interviews were conducted. One of these was with various directors in and out of the target department, while another was a team interview with managers. All took place in one visit.

Interview Questions

• Why are manhole covers round. Seriously.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MTM in August 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. I should have avoided this place because of the poor reviews on Glassdoor. Red Flag!!! After great interviews, I had to follow up to find out the original role was filled. Was told they really liked me and were impressed. Then was called back to interview with the person who took the role I initially interviewed for. I was called back to interview for a role they had initially filled when I went to my first interview. That person backed out. Red Flag!!! Then in the interview they acted as if this was a new opening. Red Flag!!! I was told they wanted to hire me. This was on a Friday and they wanted me to start Monday. Now if they are truly respectful and have integrity, they would not have had references or background checks done by then. I was not anticipating them calling me back in and had made plans so was unable to start then. After trying multiple times to catch back up with the 2nd recruiter who aggressively was in hot pursuit of me, she was too chicken to even let me know what they decided. It wasn't until I emailed her supervisor who was my initial recruiter and then I received a system generated rejection. So impersonal for a company that claims to be about people and work culture.

Director of IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MTM (O'Fallon, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

A pleasant 5 hour interview with 4 teams of two managers rotating every 60-70 minutes. Great group of people, wish them all the best. CIO down through team members on the IT staff, all knowledgeable in their respective area and all provided excellent questions. There is a great deal of work ahead of them, but nothing that could not be handled with the correct leadership and management backing.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MTM (Lake Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

There was NO PROCESS to interview a prospective executive. As an executive in several businesses, I have never encountered a corporation like MTM that is completely non-c.ommunicative to potential employees.

Also, the position that this company advertised never got filled. This raises a cautionary flag to any candidates that management wishes to waste your time. Lay this on top of the firm's complete lack of response after a promise to respond when providing the initial application.

I find these hiring practices to be highly irregular in today's market environment. It is no wonder that this employer gets a feeble Glassdoor rating of 3.6. Management needs to come down from its mountain and realize that candidates who invest days to learn about their company are important to the firm's.

It's also obvious that this company truly doesn't want to improve itself...and why should it as it wallows in government programs.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are very difficult when the company doesn't communicate.   1 Answer