MTS Allstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MTS Allstream Interview Questions

2.6

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MTS Allstream (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied for this role based on a posting on Workopolis. Within a week, I was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to fill out a form with a list of interview-type questions. A follow-up call which turned out to be a qualifying interview with recruiter was made, and then an interview with the hiring manager was arranged. After the interview, the hiring manager asked for a copy of an old presentation I have prepared to evaluate my powerpoint skills.

Interview Questions

• Why would be interested in working for Allstream? What do you hope to gain from your experience working here? What would set you apart from other candidates applying for this role?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MTS Allstream.

Interview

They reached out to me via LinkedIn a few times (3-4 times before I responded). Wasn't really looking but finally accepted the call. Told me that they were looking for a SE with prior experience. Went well, no BS, recruiter firm.

Interview Questions

• No indepth questions at first. Declined the initial offer.   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MTS Allstream (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interviewer was under the impression I was applying for Customer Service rep. Wrong! His colleague made a mistake. Adapted the interview for Technical Support Rep role. Interviewer was willing to share his personal experience with the company, describe opportunities for advancement and development, open door policy, etc. Very nice and welcoming, not a standard job interview pattern.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MTS Allstream (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

initial phone interview with recruiter,then subsequent phone interview with HR. Face to face with hiring manager and finally video interview with hiring managers boss. Personality profile test and backcheck verification process. I felt the process was being conducted by people who were very knowledgeable about the job and industry. This was quite reassuring as thje were quite specific in explaining the expectations

Interview Questions

• not really a difficult question ,but they wanted to know how passionate I was about managing people   Answer Question

Negotiation

am still in the process

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTS Allstream (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

I went through a recruiter who I had to have an interview with. They advised what the company was looking for and wanted to see if I would be a good fit. I then had an interview with the hiring manager - very easy - very comfortable - more of a conversation about business and money. Wonderful people - even the folks walking don the halls, smiled and said hello. I knew I wanted to work here.The next step was to be interviewed by the VP - very quick and easy again. He told me the hiring manager just needed his blessing. The next day I received a an offer - no surprise because the recruiter already told me the offer before going into the first interview. I had to go thought a security and finance check before the offer would be finalized.

Interview Questions

• regular questions - sales process   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any room to negotiate. I tried to obtain more money and an extra vacation day. This was not approved.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

I was hired over a phone interview because I was out of the city at the time of the hiring process. At the time, I was still in school, so we casually chatted about what I was studying and where my study interests lay. I then talked about things I did in my spare time, such as browsing blogs and extracurriculars. Overall the interview was very casual.

Interview Questions

• What do you see social media being used for in the future?   Answer Question

Network Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MTS Allstream.

Interview

Initial phone interview
    3 person hr/technical interview
    Offer acceptance/negotiation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Amiable

Network Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTS Allstream (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

telephone interview followed by in-person attended by two managers. Interview held at Toronto office. After the interview - background checks, and took 4 weeks to receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• telecom background, architecture related   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MTS Allstream (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

tell me about yourself, process overview, explain last two projects in detail, length of project, size of databases, challenges encountered, soft skill related questions, scheduling tools used, vendor integration process etc. Average interview.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTS Allstream (Markham, ON (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

managment and staff are very friendly, explain job descriptions in details. office location is good.
    questions: