MVP Services Valet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MVP Services

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rocky River, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MVP Services (Rocky River, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone. No interview jut a training session. He called me After I submitted my resume and application online. Group training. Watched a slide show, fairly simple. The only official question was if i could drive stick. I got hired based on that question.

Negotiation

There was none.

Other Interview Reviews for MVP Services

Anonymous Employee in Rocky River, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MVP Services (Rocky River, OH).

Interview

Interview appointment was made. Group interview. Seems more formal than it really is. It's just going through the motions basically. The company seems much more strict during the hiring practice than they are when you're hired.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to go above and beyond specifically while valeting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MVP Services (Cleveland, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

They hold open interviews for the people that have filled out an application, whether it be online or in person. A bunch of people are sitting in a room and they are taken individually to the opposite side of the room to be interviewed. It is a really simple interview process.

Interview Questions