MWH Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MWH Global Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was challenging but the process was pretty much easy and the interviewers were quite comforting. To start with, I had a phone interview which lasted for about an hour and then a week later I was called in for an in-person interview which lasted for around three hours.

Interview Questions

• What, according to you, is a future water issue we are likely to face given the current conditions?   1 Answer
    • What technology or measures would you take to increase the working efficiency of Orange County Sanitation District Water Treatment Plant?   Answer Question
    • What parameters are considered while designing a Flood Plain Map?   Answer Question

Procurement Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process lasted approximately 20 minutes. Miss Brown was first to interview then your resume ' and her notes are sent to hiring manager here in Oregon. Salary position. Located at Intel in Hillsboro.

Interview Questions

• Interview was fabulous. Interviewer asked questions in the formats of hypothetical involving actions listed on the job description.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MWH Global (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

I was called by the site manager. We spoke for less than 10 minutes, and he said I would receive a call from HR with an offer. I got that call later the same day.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

They asked me to fill our a survey before coming in. The interview was not technical at all, maybe cause I was interviewing for internship. I had two panels interviewing me and then they took me out for lunch.

Interview Questions

• How many finger you type with?   1 Answer
    • What's your favorite class and why?   1 Answer

Wastewater Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global (Phoneton, OH).

Interview

Applied per a referral from former colleagues. A phone interview was set up and four people interviewed. First question was "tell us who you are" so it was basically like an entry level philosophy class. One question was actually "are you seriously considering this job or is this just a fishing expedition" . Well I guess I am always looking for a delicious bass or trout. WTF about asking a question like that??

Negotiation

Not necessary, declined offer.

Associate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

First HR sent questionnaire (like a screening process). After several days, the hiring manager scheduled an on-site interview. The overall experience was good. I interviewed with 5 people in the office, one by one. They were trying to learn more about you and figure out if the candidate was a true match.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MWH Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about 3 weeks. I applied online and had an interview schedule a week later, then another week to hear their decision. I did not come in person, I had an interview over the phone with 2 people from the department I applied for, which lasted for about 35-40 minutes.

I heard back 5 days later with their decision.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, "Tell us about yourself", "what do you see yourself in 5 year", "tell us about a time when you had to face a challenge and how did you overcome it". Because i'm still in school and applying for an intern position, they also asked a few questions about the classes i've taken.

Very positive light interview overall.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation needed. Offer was fair.

Instrumentation, Controls and Automation Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MWH Global (Broomfield, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position in early January, was contacted the day after to setup an interview. It took 3 weeks to have the first interview, and then 11 weeks to complete all 6. I would regularly go 2 weeks without hearing anything from MWH, who really did not seem to value my time or the effort that I was putting in. I did not receive the position because they changed the job criteria after i had interviewed to require relocation and high amounts of travel. Had this been on the original job posting, I never would have applied as the position would not have fit me. Be careful if you apply and make sure that you ask about travel and relocation up front (even though I did and it did not help me).

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer and what would we need to do differently to keep you from leaving?   Answer Question

Civil Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MWH Global (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with my future bosses and was asked a few relevant questions. They were very polite and willing to answer all of my questions too. I do not remember very well the details of the interview. It was quite informal however we went through my resume and all my qualifications.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MWH Global in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. I got interviewed by a few employees one on one and they mainly just asked questions about my resume; nothing too technical. We talked about my past experiences and related classes to the internship. They also let me ask as many questions about the company that I had. Overall it was a pretty good experience.

Interview Questions

• How do your past work experiences relate to what you would be working on for our company?   Answer Question