MWWPR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MWWPR Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2017

2.6

Associate Interview

Interview

I applied and was contacted about a week later for a phone interview. I interviewed with the office manager and SVP. They asked me about what I was studying in college, my interest in PR, and hobbies. It was a fairly casual interview and very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at MWW?   1 Answer

MWWPR Response

Aug 29, 2016 – Director of Talent Acquisition | Human Resources Department

We are so pleased that your interview experience for an Associate/Internship role with MWW was positive!

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (East Rutherford, NJ).

Interview

Spoke to someone in HR who forwarded my resume over to the department manager. Had an interview with the manager and one of the manager's colleagues, separately. They sent me home with a short assessment that included writing a press release and op ed piece. Overall, was a very good experience. The interview itself wasn't too hard and they treated me with great respect.

Interview Questions

• Are you working full-time?   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY).

Interview

I did not initiate the process. I was contacted by phone unexpectedly by a recruiter. After I decided that I was interested in considering the position, I met for an interview with key executives, conducted individually. Executives included the head of the NYC office. I reviewed my work history and accounts I worked on at previous agencies. I provided writing samples. I brought in business with me.

Interview Questions

• Can you read financial statements?
      How many annual reports have you written?
      How many corporate profiles have you written?
      1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I emailed HR who was fantastic. She followed up with an interview asking me basic questions about my resume. Then, some members of the consumer lifestyle team contacted me, and I interviewed with them. I was notified in the spring about receiving the internship.

Interview Questions

MWWPR Response

Oct 11, 2016 – Director of Talent Acquisition | Human Resources Department

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that your interview experience for an Associate/Internship role with MWW was a positive one!

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview took about a month. I took part in 3 different Skype interviews since I was located out of state. It was a fairly straightforward and easy process. Management was kind and respectful and seemed genuinely interested in my previous work. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I received great "vibes" from the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you are interested in MWW PR?   1 Answer

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY).

Interview

Was able to meet multiple people on the team, and felt people were very candid with me about what was expected. They were also very interested in hearing about what I was looking for in a job. I appreciated that I didn't feel like they were baiting me into trashing any former employers or bosses, which can be uncomfortable. They made it feel like we were choosing each other vs. they were deciding if I was good enough for them.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard   1 Answer

Negotiation

MWW offered me a fair salary and generous benefits. We only negotiated about start date, and they were very respectful and supportive of me wrapping up a project at my current employer before joining - even if it meant taking more than 2 weeks to start.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MWWPR.

Interview

Very friendly individuals. There were multiple rounds with several interviewers per round. They mostly wanted to understand why you want to be part of their firm and your interest in the industry. It is important to have your story well-structured and be able to explain clearly why the firm is relevant to your career aspirations.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I was engaged by a staffing agency, who first introduced me to MWW. I had one phone interview with HR, and then I met with the hiring team (three people), together at one time, about a week and a half later. They checked my references, and I was hired a week after that. The process took about three weeks in total. It was relatively simple.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would implement my past experiences in order to streamline processes and implement new ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My recruiter and the hiring managers made me an exciting offer initially, which I accepted after reviewing all of the documents provided.

Vice President/Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with CEO after initial phone interview with HR (that went very well.) The CEO was late in arriving for the interview, did not apologize and left the room a couple of times to take calls, talk with staff. Was not sure what he wanted in a candidate and seemed to be unfamiliar with the position despite a very specific job posting. Not very professional and a waste of my time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MWWPR.

Interview

It was ok. The questions were pretty broad questions and the interviewer seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• They didn't have any difficult questions, just make sure to be personalbe   Answer Question