MWWPR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MWWPR Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.6

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MWWPR.

Interview

Applied online and received a response for a phone screen within 12 hours. Interview was brief. Interviewee seemed eager to pass my resume along. Followed up via email and thought it would lead to in-person interview. Resume was put "on file" for future jobs.

Associate Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

They interviewed me over the phone twice, once was the head of HR, the other were two members of the Corporate Communications team. I went in once for an in-person interview in the NJ office.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my interest and varying skills that I have. They also were interested in my major and what I would be interested in doing after graduation.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

I applied and was contacted about a week later for a phone interview. I interviewed with the office manager and SVP. They asked me about what I was studying in college, my interest in PR, and hobbies. It was a fairly casual interview and very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at MWW?   1 Answer

MWWPR Response

Aug 29, 2016 – Director of Talent Acquisition | Human Resources Department

We are so pleased that your interview experience for an Associate/Internship role with MWW was positive!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (East Rutherford, NJ).

Interview

Spoke to someone in HR who forwarded my resume over to the department manager. Had an interview with the manager and one of the manager's colleagues, separately. They sent me home with a short assessment that included writing a press release and op ed piece. Overall, was a very good experience. The interview itself wasn't too hard and they treated me with great respect.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY).

Interview

I did not initiate the process. I was contacted by phone unexpectedly by a recruiter. After I decided that I was interested in considering the position, I met for an interview with key executives, conducted individually. Executives included the head of the NYC office. I reviewed my work history and accounts I worked on at previous agencies. I provided writing samples. I brought in business with me.

Interview Questions

• Can you read financial statements?
      How many annual reports have you written?
      How many corporate profiles have you written?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I emailed HR who was fantastic. She followed up with an interview asking me basic questions about my resume. Then, some members of the consumer lifestyle team contacted me, and I interviewed with them. I was notified in the spring about receiving the internship.

Interview Questions

MWWPR Response

Oct 11, 2016 – Director of Talent Acquisition | Human Resources Department

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that your interview experience for an Associate/Internship role with MWW was a positive one!

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MWWPR (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come back about four times before an offer was made.

The first two interviews, the EVP and VP asked me about my experience, general ideas about the industry and some insight into trends. They also asked that I fill out an standard assessment wherein I built a launch plan for a health food company.

The third interview (punctuated from the last by about two weeks) they asked about my media relations ability and really seems to drill down into my expertise.

The fourth interview was where I met the rest of the team individually - they were pleasant enough, but clearly tired in retrospect.

Each interview started about 15 minutes late.

Interview Questions

• How are your media relations skills?   1 Answer
    • Tell us some of your past experiences with clients, and your experience working within small teams?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview took about a month. I took part in 3 different Skype interviews since I was located out of state. It was a fairly straightforward and easy process. Management was kind and respectful and seemed genuinely interested in my previous work. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I received great "vibes" from the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you are interested in MWW PR?   1 Answer

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY).

Interview

Was able to meet multiple people on the team, and felt people were very candid with me about what was expected. They were also very interested in hearing about what I was looking for in a job. I appreciated that I didn't feel like they were baiting me into trashing any former employers or bosses, which can be uncomfortable. They made it feel like we were choosing each other vs. they were deciding if I was good enough for them.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard   1 Answer

Negotiation

MWW offered me a fair salary and generous benefits. We only negotiated about start date, and they were very respectful and supportive of me wrapping up a project at my current employer before joining - even if it meant taking more than 2 weeks to start.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MWWPR (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Short and quick - they didn't seem very interested in me, to be honest. They were more focused on my understanding of the PR industry than about my experiences or skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you like about PR?   Answer Question