MX Client Strategy Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MX Client Strategy Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at MX

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MX (Lehi, UT) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty in depth compared to everywhere else I've worked. They really wanted to make sure they have the right people. Which as painful as the process was, I appreciate working with well vetted, highly educated people. They get many members of the company, among many different departments, involved in the interview process. Everyone seemed to have a voice, and be able to give their opinion on who they should hire.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of thorough and thoughtful questions. They were asking less questions about the actual job criteria and more about whether they thought you were a good fit or not for the company, it's values, and how you would fit into the culture. Know the company culture and mission!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MX

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MX (Lehi, UT) in December 2018.

Interview

I talked with MX for almost a full year, on and off. The final position I met with them about was this CSC position and it was around a month from the first call until I got an offer. They are very thorough with every hire and have phone interviews and many personal interviews.

They are fairly casual. I did not wear a suit and tie but opted for long sleeves, tie, and slacks.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in MX. You need a real reason. You won't make it in this culture if you just want a different job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MX (Lehi, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

I met one of the recruiters while having lunch with a former co-worker who had recently joined MX. We connected on LinkedIn, and touched base a couple of times over the next few months. I wasn't ready to move at that time but several months later, we started the process. I first had a phone interview which was fairly general, and I then came onsite for 3 separate rounds. First with some members of the team, then Sr Management, and then Executive / C-level round to finish. During the team interviews they also involved other members from different departments, such as product. I liked this approach as it gave me a chance to meet others that i may be interacting with in the day to day of my job. From the phone interview to final interview it took about 5 weeks. I received an offer about a week after the final interview. There were a couple of times that i had to reach back out to the recruiter to see where things were at, but overall I understood considering the volume of candidates they were interviewing. All of my interviewers took really good notes and paid attention to what i was saying.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had successfully navigated a client through a difficult experience.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of where you may have failed, and what did you learn in your failure? How did this affect you going forward in other situations?   Answer Question