Mac Papers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.8

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mac Papers (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial communication was great. Just wished they told me they already had a candidate in mind before wasting my time driving 30+ minutes for an interview. Poor process, and old school style questions during interview.

Interview Questions

• Go in depth with your current position, and how it relates to the one you applied for.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mac Papers (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Pleasant and consist. Great interview experience. Really enjoyed the interview process. Very direct and honest. Great company structure with helpful associates. Company is growing in many areas.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Mac Papers?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mac Papers (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

They do not have a section on their web site for employment opportunities. If they can't fill a position from within they will advertise locally for the branch. When you go in to fill out the application they usually do a five minute interview at that time. Then they go through those applicants and make call backs. At the second interview they go more in depth about your previous experience. The second interview is usually with the operations manager, if they call you back for a third interview this will be with the General Manager and sometimes with both managers.

Interview Questions

• They ask why you want to work for mac Papers, before going in for an interview do your research on the company. This way you will know enough about the company to provide a good answer. I would suggest since they do not usually put the name of the company in their add, google the address then research the company. They will call you in for a mini interview when you fill out the application.   Answer Question

Mid-Level Manager At HQ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mac Papers (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

I was brought in for several rounds of interviews in Headquarters. I met with three different executives and then the CEO. The executives asked several different questions about my experience, my skill set and my work styles. Discussed specific work scenarios, too.

Interview Questions

• We are down to you and another candidate, please tell us why we should hire you instead. What distinguishes you from your peers?   Answer Question

Sales, Sustainable Initiatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mac Papers (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

Mac is an old line printing paper distributor looking for new products/markets to get into.
    They are especially interested in packaging. If one can bring business to them, enough to offset the cost of salary and eventually lead to commissioned sales, they are interested in talking.

Interview Questions

• When can you generate enough gross profit to cover your salary?   1 Answer