MacB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MacB Interview Questions

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MacB.

Interview

Worked with the company before in Iraq during 2010. They knew my performance and sought me for a new position. No interview process for Qatar. Interview for Iraq was an online pick up of my resume and phone interviews. Required deployment clearance of course.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MacB (McLean, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. It took about 2 or 3 days to set up. I don't think I necessarily answered their questions well. But, they are desperate for people so they will take just about anyone.

Interview Questions

• Can you adapt to a high stress environment?   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MacB (Dayton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with Gary Waggoner and the interview was brief- he had already familiarized himself with my resume and paid many genuine and thoughtful compliments to my education and past work experience. We discussed what my role would be as well as some of the intricacies of working on base at Wright Patt Air Force Base and came to an agreement on salary, and that was that!

Interview Questions

• Gary asked me a bit about my travels to Russia, as noted in my study abroad section on my resume.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MacB in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process is done in 2 phases. First interview will be the technical portion, the second they will discuss pay and benefits. Both interviews were conducted over the phone and most paperwork was handle via E-Mail, those documents that couldn't be handle were FEDEX'd and then returned in the same method.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions asked were difficult or unexpect, they just want to know what ur prior experiences is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are unwilling to negotiate. They will give you a number you either accept or decline.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MacB (Dayton, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Fast but unprofessional interview - Manager came 15 minutes late as schedule.

Site Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MacB (Columbia, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

I met with the program manager for an hour to discuss my background and the position requirements. Two days later, a recruiter from the company called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you succeeded in an impossible task.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate a higher salary in exchange for benefits but was denied. The offer was firm.

Intelligence Annalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MacB (Dayton, OH) in September 2008.

Interview

Called me offering a large salary for a job opening Now. I informed them I would not be available for several weeks the recruiter seamed crushed. A week before I was to be available I called the recruiter back to check on the status of the job and was told that the job I was offered was no longer available but I could have a job making 25k less. The whole process the lack of attention it all seamed like this was run out of someone’s van.

Interview Questions

• I don’t get asked questions   1 Answer

AGI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darmstadt (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MacB (Darmstadt (Germany)) in September 2009.

Interview

Normal phone interview.