MacDonald-Bedford, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC (Bellingham, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Extensive application requirements give full history and picture of applicant. Interview made easier by not having to review all of that again. Discussed more intellectual topics to get a sense of the leadership and intelligence level of the employees. Very comfortable and a good experience, regardless of the decision outcome.

Interview Questions

• More of discussions than questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC.

Interview

I found the posting on Craig's List and was contacted a day later to set up a phone interview as Mr. Bedford was traveling. We had a very nice phone conversation discussing the position traits but also a large portion was talking about both of our time in the service. It was more of a conversation than an interview and I was put at ease.

Interview Questions

• If you had a project you were leading and it appeared that it would finish behind schedule and over cost what would be your plan of attack?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was very pleased with my offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC (Charleston, WV) in September 2013.

Interview

Quick and efficent...including a 2hr interview by the CEO. Staff and CEO pulled a weekende to meet he deadline. Process was smooth. No panic or inefficency. Everybody very professional. Paperwork was emailed and hard copies forwarded overnight.

Negotiation

pretty straight forward

Program Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC in February 2012.

Interview

The Government gives your name to the company and they call you. The position is basically just a payroll company for Government contracts. They will take as much from you and call it a "benefit" as possible. Ask to see what is coming out of the total contract amount that they are calling your benefits. Bogus training and even life insurance that you don't need are charged and they then say you cannot get more than 70% of the contract price After benefits are taken out. It actually can be closer to 50% of the contract cost if you are not careful.

Negotiation

They are always last minute negotiators and will be difficult to call or reach if needed. Only the owner Mr. Bedford can actually negotiate and it is worse than a Mom and Pop operation. It's only a Pop operation.