Macmillan Education Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macmillan Education Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Macmillan Education

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (Austin, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter in New York, and then a phone interview with two managers out of the Austin office. I then had to learn about the product and present a mock demonstration to two managers, and that was immediately followed by a panel interview. I was hired on the spot, but they were unsure which company I would work for, and I was not told which company in the portfolio I was to work for until my official offer was presented a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving current employer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Macmillan Education

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

quick with brief demo of product, nothing much to it, just basic questions, if they like you they hire you and lay you off months later.. not a very strict process, I think anyone can get this job if they want to hire you.. you will only not get the job if you don't wanna work for poor money.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (Austin, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

There was the initial phone screen in which they asked basic question and gave a detail about the position. Then face to face with two managers in which you had to sell Sapling Learning to and how you would do it. So you had to research the product and get a good understanding of the product