Macmillan Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macmillan Education Interview Questions

Interviews at Macmillan Education

2.8

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Two Interviews, one phone interview (more technical) and another one face to face with the area manager and lead developer. Was a friendly a nice process. They explain the company and area goal, I share my professional experiences and objectives.

Interview Questions

ELT Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bormujos (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (Bormujos (Spain)) in March 2016.

Interview

Contact was always very quick and efficient. Kept me regularly updated of the status of my application. Interview was conducted on Skype but this did not affect the process in any way. Interviewers were helpful and enthusiastic - questions fair and varied, focusing on my strengths and potential weaknesses as regards the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you find travelling around UK after working in Spain?   Answer Question

See What Macmillan Education Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Development Editor in New York, NY

Pros: “The company is filled with wonderful, intelligent, and talented colleagues. They make quality products that you can be proud of.”“The company is filled with wonderful, intelligent, and talented colleagues. They make quality products that you can be proud of.” – Full Review