Macmillan Education Sales Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Macmillan Education

1 Interview Review

2.0

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Macmillan Education (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about one month and a half. They were extremely unprofessional at all stages.

They failed consistenly in doing things at the deadlines they had created. For instance, if they said 'we will contact you on Friday', which was the most common one, they actually call me by the end of the following week - if I were lucky. Most of the time, they didn't even answer me, and I had to contact them once and again.

It was a complete waste of time and energy. I went to about six interviews in total in two years, for two different roles, but with the same interviewers. The first time they didn't even answer me after three interviews, and I had to send them several emails to have an answer.
The second time was even worse. I've been waiting for one month and a half for an answer.

The whole extremely-long process made me regret of having choosing this company. I will never work for them. All the questions in the interview were tricky and not too clever at the same time. My experience is more than negative.

Interview Questions