Macquarie Group Applications Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macquarie Group Applications Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

2.7

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen interview and then interviewed by Macquarie employees. Psch evaluation test was organised by the company, which I completed. I was offered the position later but didn't accept as the remuneration was too far below industry rates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2011.

Interview

some technical, some standard personal questions, ask you what have you done at school for projects, what kind of classes you took and how will they help you for this job, then some personal fit problems, how will you like working at large organizations, and how I felt about traveling, nothing unexpected

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

After submitting an application, you will get an email for a phone interview schedule. The phone interview will last less than an hour, and if you get accepted, you will get directions on the next step.

The process is called "Super Day" for hiring graduate students right from college. You go in the morning and take the tests required depending on your position. You are then scheduled for an interview on the same day with two people.

If this interview goes well, you will undergo two more interviews that are 1:1 before being accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans in 5 years?   1 Answer