Macquarie Group Client Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macquarie Group Client Service Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

2.8

Client Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

Was easy, met two team leaders and then had another interview with the team manager. Chill and conversational interview with not much grilling involved. Team manager was super nice, just wanted to get to know you

Interview Questions

• Why Macquarie Group, Customer Service Questions, basic behavioral team questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Client Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Was asked to complete an online interview after sending in my resume. There were a series of questions which were all straightforward. I was then asked to come in to do psychometric testing that took 3 hours and comprised of numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning as well as a personality test.

Client Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview, phone interview and psychometric testing.

The interview process has separate exercises within it that determine suitability, as well as a more formal, sit down, traditional interview.

It is a little different than most other interviews I have been in.

Interview Questions

• Are you alright with performing repetitive tasks?   1 Answer

Client Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fortitude Valley (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Fortitude Valley (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency which involved initial psychometric tests. Once moved forward to Macquarie I had to do a video interview (within 48 hours of receiving the email), then was called in to one of their offices to do semi-supervised psychometric tests on a laptop (verbal and numerical reasoning, and a personality quiz) over about 3 hours and with 3 other applicants on near by rooms. From here I was moved to the interview stage at their office in Fortitude Valley. there were two people interviewing me. It was all fairly standard procedure.

I didn't get the position. I was told they liked me, but they decided my not having worked in an office before was an issue, and I wouldn't be considered until I had at least 6 months office experience.

After the rejection was all wrapped up, I continued to get emails for video interviews for a second position I was put forward for, but also didn't get. I contacted them, and they confirmed these were sent in error. I took several months of emailing the recruiters and Macquarie before these emails stopped.

The excuse regarding lack of office experience, which would have been known by looking at my resume, combined with the 5 months of emails for a position I'd already been rejected for left a negative spin on the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?
      Would you be willing to go to Sydney for training?
      Tell us about a time you had a difficult customer   Answer Question