Macquarie Group Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macquarie Group Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by 3 different recruiters for this position. I had and initial phone call with a Macquarie recruitment member and then a phone interview with one of the hiring managers. Throughout the interview process, I got the feeling that I was exactly what they were looking for, completely based on their responses to my questions and overall tone of voice and language. However, I never heard from them after I took their assessment - even though I was told by the recruiter that I had passed.

1. Initial Phone Interview
2. Follow-up Phone Interview
3. Assessment - Supposedly I passed this, but they said I did not "hit it out of the ball park"

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our Company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

The whole process was creative and interesting, it lasted longer than I expected but I didn't even feel it until I came out. Besides, the interviewers are so nice!

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview, generic testing followed by one interview. Other roles can occasionally entail multiple interviews although for this role only one interview is usually completed. Skills assessment is generic maths and comprehension and not role specific