Macquarie Group Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macquarie Group Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

I interviewed for two different roles. Both interviews went very well. I was brought back in for my second round of interviewing and then was told that I had to take an assessment before I could be considered for any one of the two roles.

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

An in-house recruiter leads the first interview. I then met with the 2 executives that I would be working for directly. I was informed there would be 3 more steps to the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• General questions. Questioning from recruiter was a bit tense.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Got the interview through my recruiter, the company sounded interesting (although the compensation they are offering for this position is significantly lower than industry standard). Met with the office manager and a senior HR manager. Great, conversational interview - they were very warm and professional. I spent about 30 minutes with each.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process was 5 separate rounds with different teams for open positions. You meet with the HR team twice and then each member of whatever group you will be supporting. This process took just over two months.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?
      Tell me about a time you failed.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2013.

Interview

I was approached by Robert Walters Receuitment for the role, having applied for a previous EA role they believedy resume for the role. I went for the interview and was called the same day at which time I asked Robert Walters to negotiate salary on my behalf. Macquarie was unable to negotiate on salary. I accepted none the less and started work the following week.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflicting dead lines   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, was interviewed by 3 EAs who were nice, the interview was quite thorough. I was even given a brief tour of the office space on my way out.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, Face to Face Interview process with HR, Hiring Manager and Team members. Then took Aptitude & Excel Test. Whole process took about 2 weeks. Interview difficulty was average.