Macquarie Group Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macquarie Group Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was overall a pretty casual experience--- asked general questions about experience, no trick questions. Talk about past experience and interest in the position... not very technical at all. Met with two employees who took turns asking questions. Not a lot of prep required in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macquarie Group in April 2010.

Interview

The whole process took 6 weeks (about 11/2 month). First I had an telephone interview which was followed a couple weeks later by a series of panels interviews and group exercises. A couple weeks later I was invited for a case study followed by a presentation and a 1:1 interview with a manager. i was informed of the outcome a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of something most people don't know about our company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation went well and employer accepted my conditions

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2008.

Interview

Best advise:
    Prepare for psychometric assesment (all mutliple choice). 3 subjects Abstract, Verbal and Personality. I practiced quite a lot but ended up failing the verbal test which I found surprising.

Interview itself was average.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions but but most important was to be really as specific in examples as possible to avoid being perceived as 'too generic'.   Answer Question