Macquarie Group Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Associate

Macquarie Group Senior Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

Headhunter reached out. Few meetings with him. Then met with my group's head. Then met with four more team members a few weeks after that. Then took series of aptitude tests. Then met with both group heads again before accepting. Didn't like the heavy reliance on a single headhunter who somewhat misrepresented the role. Also not a fan of the fact that you don't get to see the workspace where you'll be working, as all interviews are conducted on a separate "HR" floor in the building.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an initial interview where the job was described and I was asked basic questions. After this they scheduled a second interview with a higher level of management. Both asked the same questions and focused on the ability to take direction and work hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews with HR and department directors. Interviews were cordial. Some questions were tough but fair. Every candidate must take an assessment. Math, verbal, pattern recognition. It's like an IQ test. Someone scored better so I did not get the role.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed multiple projects and how did you approach it?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Telephonic followed by 2 face to face interviews and 1 wriiten test

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2011.

Interview

1 interview with Associate Director
    2 phsycometric test
    3 interview with main directors

Negotiation

no negotiation

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

Psychometric testing, one on one interview of HR and one on one interview with an associate director and a senior manager