Macquarie Group Senior Windows Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Macquarie Group

1 Interview Review

Senior Windows Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Beware of interviewing with this place.

I had been through at least 5 different levels of interviews and assessment with many people in their organization. They put me through 3 sets of interviews with multiple people, a Windows test, and 2 and a half hour psychometric test. This is a very time consuming and taxing process.

Since many of the interviewers were in Sydney Australia I also worked hard to make myself available to interview after normal hours in evenings and whenever they had availability.

After the lengthy process was over the recruiter then told me several times that he guaranteed he would get back to me but failed to do so. He also left me with no feedback.

Finally he didn't have the courtesy to call me and tell me over the phone that I didn't get the position but responded with a dismissive email telling me that they weren't going forward with my application. That is not something you do to someone who put in a lot of time interviewing with you and going through the entire interview process. That is for someone who has just applied.

I find that behavior completely unacceptable. While they did impress me at the beginning and middle of the process, I now believe they were just playing around with me.

Don't invest all of your time with them and look elsewhere if possible. Otherwise you will be wasting a lot of time for no reason.

Interview Questions

• Too many questions were asked to put anything here. They wasted a lot of my time.   1 Answer