Macquarie Group Spring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macquarie Group Spring Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

3.2

Spring Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Video interview consisting of 6 questions. Between 1 and 2 minutes per question with 30 seconds preparation time. A recording of the question being asked was played, and then the time was allowed for an answer. It was a video interview that was reviewed at a later stage. There was no individual on the other end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Macquarie?
    Time working in a team?
    Where would you invest £100,000?
    3 other questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Spring Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group in January 2018.

Interview

Upload CV Online, no cover letter: 1st screening. I believe that at application wasn't rolling at this stage.
    Video Interview: 2nd screening (through Sonru) Rolling at this stage. They give you like a month or 3 weeks for you to do the video interview, but it's rolling so best to do it ASAP.
    Assessment test: 3rd screening (there was verbal, numerical, and abstract reasoning)
    Then I got the offer.

Spring Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

Very forthcoming, non-basic video interview, tests very basic (same as all competitors), HR is very friendly, only CV at first no cover letter, overall great experience, 3 stages: CV, Video Interview, Tests and then offer

Interview Questions

• If you had 1 million dollars how would you invest them?   1 Answer

Spring Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

There were some bizarre questions. Only a few technical ones. Pre-interview we were required to complete and pass a maths exam. Overall a positive interview. The asked about some current affairs.

Interview Questions

• Pick three people you would you take to a dinner party.   Answer Question

Spring Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Psychometric test consisting of IQ and personality aspects- Korn Ferry as usual, but this was harder than most spring internship psychometric tests. That acts as a first stage and after that, if you pass it there'll be a video interview as the second stage. After that its either you get an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you invest a million dollars?   1 Answer