Macquarie Group Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macquarie Group Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

3.3

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

It was a two part interview through the university. One was behavioral (resume questions). The other one was about your knowledge on the company and some math, business questions. Each interview had two people.

Interview Questions

• Who is the CEO of the company? If it is 3:15, what is the degree between the minute and hour hand?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very low pressure. It was mostly behavioral and the interviewers were kind. The interview placed a lot of focus on getting to you as a person and what you want to get out of the program over the summer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a brief phone call with a very nice recruiter. It took a few business days to hear anything back but was then brought in for a in person interview. Mostly behavior questions, everyone was extremely nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Two rounds, one phone interview one super day. People are friendly and mostly behavioral questions. Superdays are two rounds. one behavioral one technical. They talk about their culture a lot and is pretty big on infrasturcture.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

Good process, HR were quick to reply and organise the interview (it was all automated, no calls were made by HR), interviewers were friendly, it was a quick interview lasting about 30 minutes, make sure you are relaxed and think about your answers carefully

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview with HR and one associate
    Question like: tell us about yourself + what deal interested you and why. General questions about my achievement, why macquarie and not GS or Deustche etc. What do you do in your free time. Do you speak any other language.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural Qs, why IB, macquarie, who did you apply for?   Answer Question