Macquarie Group Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macquarie Group Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

3.7

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to do an assessment test a few days later. After a week, I was invited to a 30 mins phone interview. I was asked a a few competency based questions by a member of the HR team, and afterwards was asked a few simple technical questions and logic problems by an engineer. I was then invited to the Superday which consisted of four back to back interviews (programming, design, logic/riddles, motivational) and a short version of the assessment test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Technology Interview

Interview

One telephone interview which combined motivational questions with a few technical ones, this lasted about 45 minutes. Then the Interview day consisted of four seperate interviews which covered motivation and competency, brain teasers, coding and software design. Each interview was about half an hour long with normally two interviewers in each.

Interview Questions

• What actions have you taken to prepare yourself for an internship in technology? Solve these puzzles and coding problems etc..   Answer Question

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

First an online assessment. Next stage was an online video interview with one chance to record answers. Then I got an invite for an assessment day this included 4 rounds of interviews at their London office.