Macquarie Infrastructure Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macquarie Infrastructure Company

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macquarie Infrastructure Company (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

An in-house recruiter leads the first interview. I then met with the 2 executives that I would be working for directly. I was informed there would be 3 more steps to the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• General questions. Questioning from recruiter was a bit tense.   1 Answer

MIRA Tax and Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Infrastructure Company (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was easy, four person interview, assessment testing somewhat difficult. No accepted offer, no response from hiring manager or recruiter. Assessment test decides your fate although its made clear no pass, fail.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you made an error and what did you do to correct it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

On-campus interview, then put me up for a night in Le Parker Meridien, then a superday. Was exhausting but very nice group. They are interested in background and have a totally different culture than American bulge brackets. Very technical questions on valuation/ investment banking -- be sure to read your guides and be able to apply investment banking skills readily!

MIRA - Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Infrastructure Company (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Went through the online numerical tests (from the SHL platform), then did a phone interview - I then went to London for the final round - consisting of 2 40 minutes interview & one afterwork event

Interview Questions

• the HR asked questions about Macquarie, something that recently happened in the market, why MIRA, why infrastructure, some questions about my experience. I think I should have focused more on why Macquarie interested me particularly, and why I should be a good fit for the job (given that my previous work experience were non-finance related)   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macquarie Infrastructure Company in September 2009.

Interview

Got a first round interview. Was asked some logic questions, and then we ran through my C.V. The nice lady asked me some questions about what stocks I would invest in, and then some times I have been creative. Overall it was alright; there were no real curve balls.