Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets.

Interview

I did my spring week there and was fast-tracked for a final round AC. The AC consisted of two 2-on-1 interviews and short online tests in verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning.

Interview Questions

Graduate MIRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple online application, online tests, phone interview, face-to-face interview. They were extremely friendly at the interview phase. It was 2 separate back-to-back interviews. In each interviews there were 2 people from MIRA. The first interview was more competency/interests; the second interview was more technical. Overall, the people were lovely and it was a good experience and learning curb.

Interview Questions

• Which part of Real Assets most interests you?   Answer Question
    • Depending on what you answer to the first question, how would you value either (airport/wind turbine etc) ?   Answer Question
    • What are the biggest risks to investing in Infrastructure and Real Assets?   Answer Question