Macrosoft, inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Macrosoft, inc

2.7

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macrosoft, inc (Seattle, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me by email with the job description, answered my question about the hourly rate and benefits, and scheduled a phone call with the hiring manager. A week later there was another phone interview with a peer of the hiring manger. Because the job was in a different location than the managers, we never met in person. I'd worked for the client company before, so I already had a good idea of what it would be like to work there again.

A week after the second interview, I was told they'd liked me a lot but selected another candidate. Ten days later the recruiter said they'd opened another position and wanted to make me an offer. However, I'd already accepted an offer someplace else.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to convert from contracting to being a full-time employee   Answer Question

Senior RPG Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macrosoft, inc (Redmond, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

Having arrived 10 minutes early for my interview, I was greeted warmly by the receptionist who escorted me to the interviewer's office. The interviewer arrived in moments; we started the interview early! She was very cordial, professional, and articulate. Although she asked some difficult and probing questions regarding my professional background and skill set, she did so in a way that encouraged free-flow discussion. I never felt that I was being "grilled" as I have with other interviewers throughout my career.
          After an interview that lasted about 45 minutes, I had the welcomed opportunity to speak with one of the senior managers for an additional 30 to 40 minutes.
         Although no offer of employment came from the interview, the entire process and every person involved was cordial, personable, and professional.

Interview Questions

• Perhaps the most difficult question that I had to address was how my work as an independent contract programmer/analyst (during my unemployment) would affect employment with another client of theirs, and also whether I would prefer to be employed as a 1099 employee or as a B2B contractor.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macrosoft, inc in October 2009.

Interview

TEchnical test + practical test+Technical interview then hr interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Macrosoft, inc in August 2010.

Interview

I contacted the organization through job portal. Visited their website and created job profile. Later on got a call for phone screening. Then had a written test. After passing the test, I was called for panel interview and had to explain project details.I was also checked for my techical knoweldge.

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macrosoft, inc (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by very senior resources having experience of like 12 years in IT industry. They asked me very tricky question about Object Oriented Programming and especially they discussed a lot on Java Garbage Collector Architecture and Generations of GC.

Interview Questions

• What if you have to remove Object Composition or Object Inheritance from Object Oriented Language so that things continue to work. Which, Why and How ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tell them how much I want and they paid me exactly what I asked for.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macrosoft, inc (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was fairly simple. They asked few basic questions regarding software development concepts and some questions related to my speciality. Overall, it was to the point and very easy for me.

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macrosoft, inc (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring process took 1 week. They asked very basic and easy question.

They took my 3 telephonic interviews. First interview was related to HR things.
    Second interview was bit technical and third interview was with director QA that was also very easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked very basic questions that everyone can answers.   Answer Question