Macy's Cosmetics Sales Associate Flexz Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Macy's

1 Interview Review

Cosmetics Sales Associate Flexz Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calumet City, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Calumet City, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online, after a day or 2 I recieved an interview email. I set it for a Wednesday Evening. I arrived to the interview dressed in mostly black, I did my make up pretty subtly but enough to show off my skill. I arrived 10-15 minutes early. The manager that was interviewing me, couldn't be located for nearly 20 minutes, I was pretty upset but I managed to keep my cool. When she showed up she apologized and all was forgiven. The interview was kind of lengthy, she wasn't the cosmetics manager though. The interview itself wasn't really like an interview because she was very friendly and it didn't feel as formal. She asked questions about my knowlegde of make up and experience in the retail world, as well as questions about being on a team. At the end of the interview I was able to schedule the second interview based upon the cosmetics manager schedule and mine. I set it to Saturday. This time I really did my make-up amazing. I met with the cosmetics manager she was finishing up an interview. When she finished it was my turn and she only asked a few questions like my experience and another question about working as a team. After I answered she began going over the job duties and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had team success?   1 Answer
  • Would you be confortable applying make up on a customer?   1 Answer