Macy's Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Customer Service Interview Questions

2.0

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

phone interview,
I've applied more than once, and then i finally got a call, it was a phone interview first
I didn't feel the pay and the work rendered will be worth it, so i declined the offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

Apply online... Meet with one manager who hires you.... not your actual manager.

Minimum wage

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Tempe, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Took a assessment test when arrived. I was told about Macys from a friend at a previous job. I went over to the call center in Tempe AZ on my day off. When I arrived was asked to take a seat. Was waiting for about 30 min when asked to go take a assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Chose five words that best describe me   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macy's in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy.After the interview , it took like me a little before they called me back, to ask me if aim still interested about the position. And I get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

The Macy's recruiters came to my school for the first round of interviews. I was selected to continue to the second round of interviews which was held at their offices. At the time, they were hiring for five or so positions into an entry level executive training program. Around twenty students attended the day long session. We were given presentations, panel discussions, and lunch with executives. The afternoon consisted of three separate interviews. While I did not receive an offer, the day was enjoyable and surprisingly laid back.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you faced a difficult situation. What were the steps you took to solve the problem?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's in September 2011.

Interview

I was told that he usually hired younger people for this position

Not my type of company

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's in June 2010.

Interview

I had an interview with a low-level manager, that consisted of my talking about my previous work experiences. She then asked me what department I would like to work in and showed me a list of openings. I chose the department I wanted and then she offered me the position. Very low stress/qualifications needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered the job and accepted immediately