Macy's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2016

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macy's in July 2016.

Interview

My name is Zorivette
I'm so glad to have a interview with you
I'm have some experience in Customer support and I want to share it. Please let me know when I can get a space to tell More about me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Schedule

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's in May 2016.

Interview

called for interview asked behavior questions did some testing then job offer to come next week for paper work and direct deposit and set of training dates and that's about it nothing to hard

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online & received a phone call a few days later to schedule an in-person interview. Before the actual interview takes place you will be asked to complete an online skills assessment upon arrival. Very easy interview, mainly just conversed about the company & departments. If they call you for an interview, most likely means you already have the job based on your application.

Interview Questions

• A few basic customer service/team work type questions, from a script.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Responded to ad online. Was called by recruiter several weeks later. Went in for initial testing on computer and to fill out job history info. Given apt with interviewer. Usual questions about past jobs and why you want this one......Interviewer offered position on spot at end of interview. Asked for and received near highest pay scale. Given apt for drug testing. Showed up at orientation day.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle multiple programs running at once ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and was brought in for a second on-site interview which took about 90 minutes. I was asked a lot of questions about what brands and products Chinese buyers like to purchase on their trips. They also gave me a language test as well about a hypothetical customer service situation.Then I got a call in about two weeks saying that the company decided to hold off the hiring process and reconsider a comprehensive job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name high-end brands that are known to Chinese buyers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

This was an extremely short interview since they want people who can work on Saturdays and only want sales people or stocking people. I was kept waiting for half an hour and there was even a private space to talk. My interview was done on the sales floor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Macy's?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Macy's in October 2014.

Interview

Quick and fast and no stress. I was hired on the spot for part time seasonal work. I was able to pick the position I wanted and interviewer was verykind

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

You go though phone interview where you answer several questions. Then you go though a face to face interview. Then you get an offer for you hourly wage the normally pay up to 12 an hour

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Simple and shortThe interview was very easy however they try to make the job fit whatever you are looking for. It is clearly just a sales position, door- to- door sales. There were 3 other people interviewing when I was there and they contacted me the same day to say they wanted me to come to the next round which was a shadowing 9-5. I declined.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macy's (Edison, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied Macy's.com Got a call from their Staffing department. was screened over the phone for 20 minutes and then got the job. It was easy. I was not happy with the hourly rate they gave. Not very satisfactory. They should increase the minimum hourly rate.

World work culture. Pure sales job. Not much learning or growth options.

The ONLY best was the flexibility to select my own schedule on their website every week.