Macy's Fitting Room Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Fitting Room Attendant Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Sugar Land, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I arrived at the HR department about 15 minutes early. I wore nice jeans with a basic black tee and a blazer. The person I was originally supposed to interview with wasn't there, so one of the managers interviewed me so I didn't have to wait. Everyone was really nice. The entire interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. They offered me the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Explain a time you received good customer service? What would you do if you saw a coworker doing something wrong? Describe a time you worked with a group to achieve a task and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Got there it was raining. I had an interviewer tell me she is not familiar with the position I'm interviewing for before. had a great interview then was told they are not hiring :( I was disappointed because I was getting excited someone seemed very nice there.

Interview Questions

• If I saw someone doing appropriate behavior what would I do   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Humble, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I was called in to do an interview about 2 days after I put in my online application. The manager interviewing was so nice.