Macy's Fitting Room Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Fitting Room Attendant Interview Questions

Interviews at Macy's

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (Lawrence, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online and the next day got an email saying that they would call for a phone interview. They asked pretty basic questions mainly asking about your experiences and asking what you would do in certain scenarios. Later got an email saying my schedule conflicted with what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Livermore, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was over the phone with HR person that lasted about 20 minutes. I was nervous and not very prepared for the questions but I had 3 years of retail experience already. My advice is to just prepare and go over "tell me about a time you..." questions!

Interview Questions

• How would I sell a pair of pants?   1 Answer
    • How would I try to get a customer to sign up for a Macy's card?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you worked in a team, used critical thinking, how you dealt with an upset customer..etc.   Answer Question
    • How many years I had with technology and what apps I used on my phone/computer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Humble, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I was called in to do an interview about 2 days after I put in my online application. The manager interviewing was so nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Got there it was raining. I had an interviewer tell me she is not familiar with the position I'm interviewing for before. had a great interview then was told they are not hiring :( I was disappointed because I was getting excited someone seemed very nice there.

Interview Questions

• If I saw someone doing appropriate behavior what would I do   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Sugar Land, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I arrived at the HR department about 15 minutes early. I wore nice jeans with a basic black tee and a blazer. The person I was originally supposed to interview with wasn't there, so one of the managers interviewed me so I didn't have to wait. Everyone was really nice. The entire interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. They offered me the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Explain a time you received good customer service? What would you do if you saw a coworker doing something wrong? Describe a time you worked with a group to achieve a task and what was the outcome?   Answer Question