Macy's Holiday Retail Stock Processing and Placement Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Holiday Retail Stock Processing and Placement Associate

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Holiday Retail Stock Processing and Placement Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Spokane, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

The initial communication, after I applied, was by email. (Which apparently is their chosen method of communication with job candidates.) I was sent an email giving me an opportunity to schedule an interview. I then scheduled an interview. I was then directed by email to go to a certain floor at that time and check in with the cashier on that floor. Then the manager (who would be over the position I was applying for) appeared and I was taken to the manager's office. The manager asked standard questions that Macy's provides. At the end of the interview, I was asked if I had any questions. I asked a few and then the interview ended. I did ask if I could send a thank letter for the interview and was told it wasn't necessary, but that I could if I wanted to.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where somebody was doing something dishonest?   1 Answer
  • At Macy's, we do something called making "Magic" where, when you noticed a customer has just made a purchase, you congratulate them. Like if a woman has just purchased a dress, you say, 'You will look great in that dress.'
    Have you ever has an experience making "Magic" for somebody?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Holiday Retail Stock Processing and Placement Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

The whole process was very simple, applied online on Sunday, got email on Monday to schedule interview, interviewed on Tuesday. The interview was 1:1, very casual and pleasant. The questions were: why Macy’s, plus some behavioral questions like – tell me when you worked with a team and the team member did not do what was it was supposed. How did you react? Or some questions to check if I could work independently – Give me an example from your past work history when you had to make a decision.
    That was basically it…

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation for a holiday - temporary positions.