Macy's Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was not very hard. The questions were very straight forward and clear. The interviewer was particularly looking for a knowledgeable person, who is passionate about the subject. There were a few questions about the company in particular. Also there were a few personal questions regarding interests, goals and plans.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time, when you had to change other people's opinion and you succeeded in it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Intern Interview

Interview

on round to determine summer internship programs: let you know within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions so there were none that were too difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Asked basic behavior questions. 2 thirty minute interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

2 back to back 30 min interviews. 1 standard, one problem solving. Not the hardest interview, not the easiest. Just be well prepared!

Interview Questions

• Review sales score sheet and making a management decision   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Consisted of a Small Behavioral Case and then A Set of Behavioral Questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Macy's in October 2013.

Interview

I uploaded my resume to my campus career website. Macy's contacted me shortly after to schedule an on campus interview. I then attended an information session where they basically told me everything they wanted to hear during the interview. The interview went well and the interviewer told me on the spot I did a great job. I was contacted by a recruiter about three weeks later saying I got the internship.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Tucson, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

I attended the Career Fair at school and spoke to a recruiter about the company. I was then invited for an information session in our student union to get more information about the summer management internship. After that, I applied online via LinkedIn and was called for an interview. I was out of town for the interview so mine was over the phone. Very professional and nice!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

it was a behavioral interview with one manager.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if...
      What did you do when you encounter this problem .... these type of questions
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online, phone screening

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Summit application online, then you will be emailed to complete retail quiz, next step is a phone interview with the college relations team, then after the phone interview in person or video chat interview with both Macys department stores and Macys.com. Once all that was complete you hear back within 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation that did not require numbers to solve, but you did use numbers to solve?   Answer Question