Macy's Retail Sales Associate, Full Time/Part Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Retail Sales Associate, Full Time/Part Time Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Associate, Full Time/Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line at Macy's.com for an opening they had listed. Got an email 2 hours later to schedule an appt. I hate being interviewed my brain goes numb. There were 3 people waiting to be interviewed. The interview was comfortable and the interviewer was very nice. Interview lasted about 15 minutes. She said They didn't have an opening at this time but she would put me on the bench. Whatever that means, I haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I found out I undercharged a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Retail Sales Associate, Full Time/Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Flushing, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I filled out a application online, and then received a email in which they wrote "Thank you for your interest in the position of Macy's Flushing, Flushing, NY: Retail Sales Associate, Full Time/Part Time. We are interested in meeting with you to further discuss employment opportunities." and that they would like me to schedule my interview with them. I did for the following Thursday for 6:30pm. I ended up arriving a lot earlier than I expected, at 5:45pm but regardless once I got there, I was told to wait until it was 6:30pm. Once it hit 6:30pm, someone came and took me into a small room in which he started to ask me questions after shaking hands and such. It was a one-on-one interview.He ended up asking a series of questions in which I replied to the best of my ability. As I replied to each question, he wrote down notes of what my answer was. Near the end of the questioning, he asked if I had any questions (in which I asked 1-2) but then he repeated again if I had any questions, so I believe I didn't answer that very well. [So do be prepared with questions to ask!] And then he shook my hand and the interview was over.

Interview Questions